Frequently Asked Questions

Here you can find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about the products we offer, and questions specific to our site. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to speak with you!

Frequently asked questions

What do the 24-410 or 28-410 numbers mean on each product?

You may have seen our products listed with a number such as 24-400, 28-410, etc. This is how we in the industry refer to the size of the orifice in the bottle, or neck size, and the thread. The first number indicates the diameter in millimeters of the inside cap opening. The second number references the thread type that is used for the cap. 400 means one turn of the thread, 410 means one and half turns of the thread, 415 means two turns of the thread, and 425 means two turns of the thread, but narrower. Our bottles and caps are sold separately. Make sure you purchase caps that have the same neck size as the bottle. If you would like a different neck size for your bottle, you can special order that on our website.

What does HDPE and PET mean?

Plastics come in various types based on the carbon linking inside them. Some of the most popular types of plastics that are used in day to day activities include: 1. PET or PETE: Polyethylene Terephtalate; used in manufacturing of soft drink bottles, mineral water, fruit juice containers, cooking oils, etc. 2. HDPE: High Density Polyethylene: Used for making milk jugs, cleaning agent bottles, laundry detergent containers, shampoo bottles, containers for washing and shower products, etc. 3. PVC: Polyvinyl Chloride: Trays for fruits, wrapping food, bubble foils, carrying bags, etc. 4. LDPE: Low Density Polyethylene: Single use bottles, shopping bags, resistant sacks, etc. 5. PP: Polypropylene: Furnitures, Suitcases, Toys, bumper lining in cars, outside of cars, etc. 6. PS: Polystyrene: Toys, hard shell packing, refrigerator trays, cosmetic bags, costume jewelry, CD cases, vending cups, etc. 7. Other: incudes acrylic, polycarbonate, polyacrylic fibers, nylon, fiberglass, etc.

What are cap liners & seals?

Cap liners and seals are protective layers which prevent the fluid in the bottles from spilling or leaking, or provide tamper resistance. It is subtle but a very important component of bottle caps. Most of them can be peeled off when you open the bottle for the first time. They come in various different forms, from foam seals to multipad seals and induction seals. Some of them are affixed with pressure, adhesive, or adhesives activated with heat.

What industries are these products for?

These products can be used in a variety of industries. Our most common include: - Household & Industrial - Beauty & Personal Care - Food & Beverage - Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, and more.

Can I see a sample of the product?

Yes! You can request a sample of a product before putting in an order. Our samples are usually free.

How many bottles should I buy?

We do have a minimum order quantity (MOQ) on most items. We generally do wholesale / bulk orders. However, we are willing to work with you if you need to order less than the MOQ.

Where are the products coming from?

Our products come from a variety of manufacturers all around the world. We warehouse some of our products in the Houston area, but most of our products are shipped from the manufacturing site straight to the customer's location.

How long will it take to receive my order?

Most products have a lead time of approximately 7 days. Some products, depending on the quantity ordered and the geographic location, can take a maximum of 3 - 4 weeks to arrive. If you are special ordering your product, you should be aware that the lead time will often be longer than a listed product.

What will my package look like?

All orders will be shipped directly to the customer in standard package sizes provided by USPS, Fedex, or UPS.